Junior AV Engineer
An award winning digital media agency is looking for a Junior AV engineer to deliver digital/AV installations in a field-based role. This role will provide exceptional service to an impressive portfolio of clients, delivering projects, solutions and support to a variety of AV equipment and systems.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in IT or Audio Visual equipment Installation, have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in digital technology.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary (+ bonus scheme and overtime opportunities), excellent holiday entitlement + a full list of company benefits and a works van. This is an excellent opportunity for someone early in their career in IT/AV to develop their skills further.
- Installation of AV equipment
- Installation of pole mounting systems and associated bracketry
- Diagnose and resolve any issue with AV and IT equipment
- Maintenance and service of AV equipment
- Have great communication skills with your colleagues and our clients
- To produce accurate work to a high professional standard paying attention to detail
- Completion and submission of required paperwork
- Adhere to relevant Health & Safety and codes of conduct in the workplace
- Responsible for company vehicles, tools, and stock
£26-£30k DOE +bonus and overtime opportunities
For further information, a confidential discussion, or to apply for this role, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV. Or contact James Watson on 020 8334 7538 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 2+ years’ service and installation experience (ideally within AV, but experience with vending machines, kiosks, cash machines etc. will be considered)
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to pass a DBS check
- A good level of English – spoken and written
- Good timekeeping, reliability, and a professional manner
- The ability to be flexible within a working week as shifts can change between days and nights
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Great communication skills