RAN Networks Authority
The Networks Authority is responsible for designing and optimizing special radio solutions for special event locations. This role involves collaborating with various teams to ensure that solutions align with roadmap and seamlessly integrate with the rest of the network. The Networks Authority will also handle strategic and corporate inbuilding solutions, as well as VIP customer complaints, and provide support during the deployment phases of COWs (Cell on Wheels).
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
- Plan, design, and performance tune RAN special coverage solutions for special events.
- Work on inbuilding solutions for strategic and corporate locations, as well as address VIP customer complaints.
- Support RAN deployment phases of COWs, conducting on-site visual inspections and technical reviews with third parties and other teams.
- Engage in stakeholder and vendor management to align roadmaps with network needs.
RAN planning/optimization experience:
- Knowledge of at least one major RAN vendor in the market
- Understanding of Radio network functionality (2G/3G/4G/5G).
- Familiarity with optimization tasks for systems in high-demand locations such as stadiums, transport hubs, concert arenas, etc.
- Experience with designing indoor solutions and multifunctional DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) systems.
- Proficiency in Drive/Walk Testing Analysis.
Project management skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with strong communication abilities to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders and senior management.
£Competitive outside IR35
1 day per week in either Newbury / London / Manchester
‘idpp is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion. We will consider qualified applications for this position, regardless of age, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or other characteristics.