IT Project Manager
£450.00 per day outside IR35 - 6 months - 4 days on-site in Manchester, 1 day remote per week
A global managed service provider is seeking an experienced and versatile IT Project Manager to work with their end client on a variety of projects for an initial 6 month period.
Please note you will need to go through 5 years of reference/financial checks for this contract.
- Manage general IT infrastructure projects from scope to delivery.
- Managing the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
- The end client is looking for a \'hands-on\' project manager so this role will need 4 days a week on-site.
- You must have experience as a Project Manager on large-scale IT projects.
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders to manage their expectations
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Be a \'hands-on\' Project Manager.
- Live within a commutable distance from Manchester.
Please attach your latest CV for immediate consideration.