C++ Developer, C++ engineer
Rate £525 per day (inside ir35)
Location: West London (hybrid 2-3 days on site)
A large and highly regarded Software company is looking for an experienced c++ developer to assist with new development projects both on site and from home.
Candidates will be expected to work with software development on Open Back End. Working both independently and as part of a team, the Developers key purpose will be to solve complex problems and then analyse, design and deliver solutions. Candidates must have proven experience to show they are willing and able to drive projects.
1. Strong experience applying Object Oriented Concepts in design/solutions and development.
2. Some experience of data comms and protocols.
3. Able to work in an organised way when under pressure to ensure that the client meets its commitment to deliverables or SLAs.
4. Commitment to standard procedures and documentation for the benefit of the team and the users: Full understanding of Project Life Cycle and deliverables.
5. C++, Java,. Excellent C++ skills
6. Knowledge of Python scripting.
Preferable but not essential
Experience working in the aviation or travel industry
Linux, Unix and Oracle experience
Please apply with an attached CV for immediate consideration