Associate Director – Digital Transformation Lead
Automation, RPA, IPA, OCR, ML, Analytics
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £120,000 per annum.
Our world-leading client in the professional services industry are seeking an experienced Management Consultant, with expert knowledge of automation (RPA/IPA), and with experience in the Manufacturing, Automotive and/or Utilities industries, to provide expert analysis in the assessment, design and development of digital business transformation programs at a large scale.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong RPA architectural experience to join an organization at the forefront of technological development, where candidates can drive their career, and to become part of a team of experts to push boundaries year-on-year.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivering client engagements as part of a team or individually deploying process discovery frameworks and methods using both traditional and tool based (process mining) discovery approach
- To lead process assessments and strategy phases to develop a vision, target operating model, roadmap, conceptual solution, and business case, establishing best practice throughout
- To be able to advise customers on the Process Automation strategy, displaying a thorough knowledge of the market leading Automation tools and platforms
- Engage and work with account teams and client partners to develop client opportunities and value propositions.
- Engage with current and potential customers to assess their requirements around process and operations transformation and be able to position Cognizant’s Enterprise automation capabilities and their specific applicability to a given proposed project.
- Work with clients to scale intelligent automation programs across the enterprise.
- Support a client in the initial operating model set-up and provide ongoing support to continually elevate the program to achieve scale and optimal benefits.
- Assist leadership and other Advisors in crafting our offerings and implementation systems.
- Build, assess and improve customer Automation Centers of Excellence.
- Provide thought leadership through mindshare and social advocacy activities together with our partners/ market analysts, i.e., publications, webinars, etc.
- A strong background in consultancy, automation, customer experience, design thinking and enablement technologies.
- Demonstrative experience of working in a diverse consultancy team, with positive outcomes for clients.
- Experience working in the Manufacturing/Utilities/Automotive industry.
- High awareness of latest trends within Intelligent Process Automation (RPA, ML, OCR, Process Mining.
- Experience on programs involving the implementation of leading cloud platforms such as SAP4, Hana, and SuccessFactors
- Very good understanding of either Supply Chain or F&A
- Strong Program management experience, managing projects throughout all stages of scaling – Preferably in an external consultancy position.
- A professional project management qualification would be preferable
- Proven track record of delivering consulting engagements at international corporations, focusing on stakeholder analysis, engagement planning, business process transformation and customer experience
- Experience in sales in a complex offering environment (Understanding the client\'s challenges, shaping value propositions, and responding to RFP\'s).
- Exceptional people skills, building relationships and interacting across multiple levels in a global organisation.
- Executive-level presentation experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please attach your CV for immediate consideration.