We all need them in life and we are no exception. We have our goals, our dreams, our good intentions – some get slightly derailed along the way – but they remain the basis on which we conduct our business.
- We will retain a bias toward the placement of high-end, high value contract and permanent IT and Telecoms professionals within the European blue-chip marketplace.
- We will resist the temptation to offer cut-price service for low-end, low margin, volume business.
- We shall always strive to maintain our sanity by not entering into preferred supplier agreements that unreasonably restrict margins and quash our entrepreneurial spirit. The Company is not prepared to become a slave to this style of “tread-mill” business as it ultimately diminishes the quality of our service.
We are a premium supplier, offering a premium service at a premium price, and will use this mantra to combat standard market forces.
- We shouldn’t feel embarrassed for making a profit – we owe it to our clients to do so, as it enables us to continue to support them.
- Through all of the above, we will build a European business that we can all feel proud of.