Desk side Support Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Netherlands (Schiphol)
- Consultant: Arathi
- Office: HQ
- Telephone Number: +44(0)2083347562
The primary purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day support for Deskside Support Service (DSS) on a customer site. Working directly with a Global Service Desk service, requests and incidents will be assigned and managed until resolved.
- Experience of working in a client facing environment providing support, preferably with executive level support experience
- Proven enthusiasm to excel and exceed customer expectations.
- Pro-active, driven and possesses ability to work under own initiative in pressured situations to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assertively able to push back and successfully manage conflict.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is strong on both listening and questioning.Desirable Technical & Procedural Experience:
- Good understanding of incident management in an end user IT support environment.
- Experience of the build, imaging and configuration of standard desktop / laptop technology.
- Experience of providing software support and installation services across a range of industry standard applications and operating systems.
- Experience of providing hardware break fix services across standard desktop / laptop environments.
- Experience of providing network support services across Local and Wide-Area network environments.
- Knowledge of SLA’s within End User Services.
- Onsite 2nd Line and Support Technician.
- Window XP & Windows 7.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Group Policy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of Windows Deployment Service and scripting tools.
- Knowledge of network switches and wireless networks.