BILLING MANAGEMENT SUPPLIERS - TELCO SECTOR
- Job Ref: 28634
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Location: Athens
- Consultant: Laura Guardiola and Vera Stranieri
- Office: HQ
- Telephone Number: +44(0)2083347545
As part of a managed service in a multinational telecommunications operator, its main functions are:
– Validation of invoices and allocation against orders.
– Record goods receipts.
– Request for advance payments.
– Application of Provisions
– Preparation of requisitions.
– Preparation of reports
– Resolution of incidents and complaints with suppliers and internal areas.
– Registration of information systems area.
– Ensure the quality of the information provided by the systems.
– Establishing and improving procedures.
– Resolving issues with suppliers. minimal training
– Intermediate Level Administration or Similar Minimum requirements
– Minimum 1 year experience in similar functions
– Experience in SAP
– Advanced level of English (C1)
– Domain Office, especially Excel
– Experience in the telecommunications sector
– Experience in a multinational company
– ITIL Foundation Certification generic skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Organizational skills – Proactivity
– Orientation to results
– Accustomed to working conditions rapid response
– Capacity for teamwork Number Persons 1