As IT & Telecoms recruitment specialists, what makes us tick, what do we stand for, how did we get here and who are "we"? Our history, management team, and some key facts & figures.
As IT & Telecoms recruitment specialists, what can we do for our clients? Our full range of IT & Telecoms recruitment, professional and consulting services - at your disposal and ready for you to try.
Getting to know you, finding you the ideal IT or Telecoms role and helping you every step of the way to achieve it - it's all part of our IT & Telecoms recruitment service.
What we do, where we do it and with whom. A breakdown of our IT & Telecoms recruitment activities in terms of market sectors, technologies, applications, clients, candidates and geography.
WORKING FOR US
What's it like working for an IT & Telecoms recruitment specialist, what do we have to offer, what do we require from you and what should you do if you're good enough?
What do our clients, our candidates and our staff think of us and our IT & Telecoms recruitment services?
A complete suite of downloads for clients, candidates and future staff covering all aspects of our IT & Telecoms recruitment business.
Not only a list of the most frequently asked questions, but the answers as well.
Knock on our door, phone us, fax us, text us, e-mail us - we're waiting to hear from you.
As IT & Telecoms recruitment specialists, what can we do for our clients? Our full range of IT & Telecoms recruitment and consulting services - at your disposal and ready for you to try.
With our permanent placement business, we offer both a contingency and retained search based service. In both cases, the process is meticulously planned in order to achieve the required outcome and to ensure that nobody is wasting their time.
Our standard process can be summarised as follows, although we will be pleased to discuss any bespoke variations that you require:-
- Position Definition - a discussion between us to determine all of the required characteristics of the new employee, covering technical, personality, logistical, financial etc. From these discussions, we will prepare a detailed definition of the role which will form the basis for discussion with potential candidates.
- Assignment Plan - from our discussions, we also agree a series of timed milestones for the evolution of the assignment through the various stages as detailed below.
- Finding The Best Candidates - dependent on the vacancy, we develop an appropriate search strategy that is most likely to result in the identification of the most qualified candidates. Candidates can come from a number of sources:
- Our own networks and relationships within the appropriate industry; or
- Our own internal database of candidates, clients and contacts; or
- Third party recommendations & referrals; or
- Proprietary job-boards; or
- Third party advertising.
In reality, many of the best candidates will not generally be looking for a new job so they will not respond to any job-boards or advertising campaign. This is where we earn our money: by utilising our knowledge of the marketplace and exploiting our network of contacts. Our contacts are extensive, with over 250,000 candidates and 100,000 client contacts at our disposal - somebody we know will be (or will know) your ideal candidate. Remember, this is what we do best!
- Our Candidate Review - as we identify a potentially suitable candidate, we will assess (usually face to face unless logistics prohibit) their suitability (technical, logistical, financial, personal), qualifications and motivation. At this stage, it may be desirable (as required) for your identity as the client to remain confidential, but potential candidates almost invariably are willing to enter into preliminary discussions with us.
- Initial Candidate References - as part of our qualification of the candidate, we will seek relevant and recent references on the candidate to cover both professional and personal attributes.
- Your Candidate Interview(s) - assuming the candidate “passes” our review, then we will submit details to you. You are then free to evaluate the candidate in any way that you feel appropriate – multiple interviews, assessments, testing etc.
- Interview Feedback - following the interview, we liaise with all parties and solicit the initial feedback. We will assist both parties in clarifying their views and remedying any concerns or misunderstandings (where appropriate). This is often an iterative process requiring a series of back-to-back conversations, and possibly further discussion between you, as the client, and the candidate.
- Negotiation of Offer - when you are satisfied that we have presented your candidate of choice, then with our knowledge of the market and our status as an intermediary, we are able to liaise between all parties throughout the sensitive phase of negotiating the remuneration and benefits package. Taking the views of both parties into account, we are able to mediate to ensure an acceptable outcome for all parties.
- Final Compliance Checking - upon the conclusion of a placement, we suggest that a final candidate reference (if not previously provided) is sought from the candidate’s most recent employer together with further security and background checks as appropriate.
- Contracts of Employment - whilst we are happy to liaise between the parties in terms of remuneration and benefits package, and start dates, we recommend that the parties correspond directly with regard to general terms of employment and contractual matters.
- Client Feedback - our aim is continuous improvement and, in pursuit of this, we will ask you for feedback on our performance and confirmation of your level of satisfaction.
- Continuous Support - after the assignment is complete, we like to remain in contact with all parties to anticipate and resolve any on-going issues, and clearly to be available for any further assignments!
If you require further information on this service, either as a client or a candidate, then please contact us through the appropriate Sales Office. All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.