IDPP created commercial relationships with new GSM operators, equipment manufacturers and consultancy firms / third parties in the 1990s with the advent of 2nd generation (digital) communications technology.
Our client base is now worldwide with our main geographical activity in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We have worked hard to develop a global talent pool of contract subject matter experts who work on the latest cellular and wireless technologies (3G/4G/LTE, WiFi, PMR/TETRA).
We also supply teams of contractors within a project based resourcing model, including the supply of large teams of infrastructure resources across EMEA and the US.
We source contractors for mid and senior level roles across the following functional areas:
- Programme and Project Management;
- Software and Systems Engineering;
- Network Design and Optimisation (fixed and mobile);
- Field Engineering (installation, commissioning, drive testing);
- Commercial, Contractual and Procurement expertise;
- Solutions Designer / Architect;
- Bid Managers;
- Subject Matter Experts.